19 August 2010

Bonjour mes amis. It's been quite awhile!! Right now I'm sitting in a nearly deserted airport center in Savannah, Georgia. Perched faithfully next to me, is my Starbucks grande Cafe Mocha. Yes, I am one of those.
Well, okay, I like to pretend I am one of those. I am completely unashamed to admit that I am a total coffee-drinking poser.  Some people put a lil milk in their coffee. I put a lil coffee in my milk. In fact, from the looks of things, my silky lil Cafe Mocha may be abandoned once all the sweet foamy part on the top is gone.

ANYHOW. I am checking back in because I am once more en route to Montréal! Which obviously means that more chaos, camaraderie, chocolate and cheese await us, mon ami! I am beside-myself- thrilled to let you know that I have my very own apartment this year, which I am renting with one of my besties here in la belle province!! I have already made the executive decision that notre apartemente will basically be a reincarnation of the store Anthropologie. As in, I may well just import the entire store into our third floor flat. That being said, I can't help but try to fight off a surprisingly strong sense of loss as I jet off towards the land of French Canadians. This summer was one of the craziest, most vivid, funniest, MOST FUN, parfait, perfect summers in this littlebiddie's life. Seriously, so many things went down this summer that will always be big beautiful bright splashes of colors on the painting of ma vie, my life.  And those types of metaphors, my friend, are signs that I am getting melodramatic and quite girly-emotional. So, before I do something drastic in attempts to avoid being sad, like finish my Grande Cafe Mocha, I must go. My plane boards in 10 minutes, and I have yet to get myself to my little terminal, plane waiting room thing.  Those make me feel a bit like I am waiting for the dentist.

Okay, must go. Talk to you once I am back in Montréal. The adventures both in my little New Jersey and in Montréal have truly just begun.

OKAY REALLY MUST GO.


bisous!! à bientôt!! 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Miss...heard you were cooking on location this summer? Tell us about "The Jersey Fresh Road Trip" show.......

    ReplyDelete